|Boston Massacre 2003-07|
|Author||Melissa Call et al||Kind of system||Center Count|
|((This is also the DAANZ system known as Detour 98F |
Modified by Brandon Clarke from the Detour98e system which was itself modified by Bill Brown, John Cain and Tristan Lee from Ken Sproat's Detour system, March 1998)).))
• If you survive to 1905 then you get a point (whether you're eliminated later or not).
• If you are in the draw at the end of the game then you get a point.
• You get a point for every supply center you own.
• If you are in the outright lead then you get a bonus of the difference between you and the next best player.
• If you are first on the board you get 4 bonus points, if you are second you get 3 bonus points, if you are third you get 2 bonus points, if you're fourth you get 1 bonus point. (If there's a tie you get the points for the lower position -ie equal 2nd both get 2 bonus points)
• You add each person's points to get a raw score. The next step is to standardize the game. Divide each person's raw score with the sum of all the raw scores and then multiply by 100. This generates a percentage for everyone. So an entire game is worth 100 points and how much of those points that each person gets is determined points 1-5.
If you solo you get 110 points and everyone else gets *nothing*.
|The North American Diplomacy Association||The European Diplomacy Association||The Diplomacy Association of Australia and New Zealand|