|C-Diplo de Namur|
|Author||Lei Saarlainen||Kind of system||Rank + Center Count|
The player who solos scores (1+46+38)=85 points. The other players have no point.
- Each player scores 1 point for participated.
- Each player scores points depending on the number of centres owned at the end of the game.
- The player who has the most centres scores 38 points.
- The second player who has the most centres scores 14 points.
- The Third player who has the most centres scores 7 points.
In case of tied, the players shared the points given for the rank.
|The North American Diplomacy Association||The European Diplomacy Association||The Diplomacy Association of Australia and New Zealand|