|C-Diplo de Namur (18centres)|
|Author||Lei Saarlainen, modified by Jacob Madamour||Kind of system||Rank + Center Count|
|Due to an error on the website 18centres, a modified version of C-Diplo de Namur was born.|
The player who solos scores (1+44+38)=83 points. The other players have no point.
- Each player scores 1 point for participated.
- Each player scores points depending on the number of centres owned at the end of the game.
- The player who has the most centres scores 38 points.
- The second player who has the most centres scores 14 points.
- The Third player who has the most centres scores 7 points.
In case of tied, the players shared the points given for the rank.
|The North American Diplomacy Association||The European Diplomacy Association||The Diplomacy Association of Australia and New Zealand|