|Author||Bruno-André Giraudon||Kind of system||Rank|
The player who solos (has 18 centers or more) scores 100 points. The other player score no point.
- Each player scores 1 point for participated.
- Each player scores 1 point per centre owned.
- The player who has the most centres scores 38 points.
- The second player who has the most centres scores 14 points.
- The Third player who has the most centres scores 7 points.
In case of tied, the players shared the points given for the rank.
The sum of the score of players is 100.
|The North American Diplomacy Association||The European Diplomacy Association||The Diplomacy Association of Australia and New Zealand|